Sunday, June 17, 2007

Week 4: Exercise 9, School Library Blogs/RSS Feeds

On the school library blogs that were recommended I found a post that recommended Outlets to Go, a 4-outlet portable strip, from Monster for only $20--great for traveling. Interesting what you can find on blogs.

Feedster - blog search for: California Library news. They have sponsored links which show up first. Not impressed.

Topix.net - Interesting...this website opened up to my town with all of the news, blogs, etc. about it. There's even a city forum with posts from people in my small town. I never knew this existed. I searched "public school library" but I didn't come up with any feeds.

Syndic8.com - Many feeds available on this website. This is the way to go to find feeds. I subscribed to Variety.com for new movie reviews.

Technorati - The tutorial was great! Searched for "School Library" blogs.

Google Blog Search - Searched: School Library Learning 2.0. Many blogs about this. Fun to read about us.

Blog Pulse - Searched: CSLA 2.0. Many of the participants' blogs came up. Mine included!

I had fun with this exercise, but still too much to remember. I remembered to put some of these websites on my deli.cio.us site, though, but I need to go back and tag the rest.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

Great use of deli.cio.us to help you find this when you want to look at them again.