Saturday, June 16, 2007

Week 3: Exercise 6, Library Trading Card

I wanted to use my avatar for this trading card and after many tries, figured out how to upload the avatar to the card. I tried uploading from Flicker, then from my computer, and now that I think about it I'm not sure how I ended up doing it. I'm sure there was a much easier way. If I had used my own picture, it would have been much easier. You can see the pixels on this picture. When prompted by Flickr Toys whether I wanted to upload to Flickr I decided not to. I don't know if that was the right thing to do or not. I saved the trading card to my computer, then uploaded it to my Blog. I did download the Flickr Uploadr, though, and that is slick! What an easy way to upload your pictures to Flickr!

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

16 libraries! Your avatar needs a halo!