Sunday, June 10, 2007

Week 3: Exercise 5, Explore Flickr

Jefferson This is a picture of one of the libraries in my district--Jefferson Elementary School. I was able to upload 4 pictures of different libraries in my district to Flickr. I created an account and was able to use Flickr's blogging tool AND Blogger's photo upload feature to post my photos from Flickr. However, I decided on this one to finally post. Being able to save a post in Draft form is very handy. Flickr was an interesting site. I think I would use it more for finding pictures of things I might use, but not for uploading my personal photos. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. I'm still thinking about how I would use Flickr. As much as I enjoy our vacations, I can't imagine people being thrilled about viewing my pictures--I know I don't have the time to spend viewing pictures online.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

Beautiful library!
Flickr can come in handy when you need a picture of something for a school project. I recently needed a picture of a piece of art created by Picasso (a bull's head using a bicycle seat and handle bars) and the only place I could find it was on Flickr.