Sunday, July 1, 2007

Week 6: Exercise 13, Tagging and Del.icio.us

I really see the value in Del.icio.us. I have an account and have started "bookmarking" sites from this Web 2.0 experience. I really like the ability to view others' web sites that they have tagged on certain topics. And tagging is great! You can use key words to find websites that you have bookmarked which can be difficult to find using regular bookmarks or favorites. I haven't transferred all of my favorites to Del.icio.us yet, bet I'm working on it. The video tutorial on Del.icio.us was good, too.

2 comments:

IrmaPince said...

Glad you found it helpful. I love it for doing workshops as participants do not have to be on their own computer to save sites. So handy.

Marie Slim said...

I love this Del.icio.us too - unfortunately it is blocked by our filters at the Orange County Dept. of Ed. I did ask our district admin to allow it to be "unblocked."