Friday, July 20, 2007

New Library Blog for KCUSD!

I did it! I created a blog for the library techs and LMTs where I can post informational news that I used to send via e-mail. I hope this helps organize all of the information I send each year. I also got the Tech Dept. to open up blogspot.com and blogger.com for teachers. When the head of the Tech Dept. (my co-chair of the district Technology Committee) saw how I was going to use the blog, it was not a problem convincing him to allow it. Now for some of the other Web 2.0 tools.......

This is our library blog: kcusdlibraries.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Love your new library blog! This might be a good time to add a counter -- check out http://www.sitemeter.com

Let us know if you'd like to offer a version of School Library Learning 2.0 for your full district this school year. We've love to add your district as a "2.0 Partner."

Best wishes.
-JackieS
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.